Sunday 22 April 2012

Oh boy, the books I've got! I've mentioned that before right? The lovely lady across the road is an avid reader and like myself she has hoardes of books. What does she do with them I hear you asking? Well she gives them to moi. Yup, I've got more now than I've ever had and they're beginning to pile up, and up, and up. Remember I told you how I cleaned my office/come now library out,  well now it looks as though it's NEVER been touched. I've books in every corner and have now had to revert to packing them in upstairs in a spare bedroom. And remember how I told you I'd sell them at a market stall? Yes, yes, you do remember! Well that market stall was today and I forgot. Thought I had a week or so to organise myself BUT ohhhhhhh noooooooo I was too busy organising the books into boxes to take to the market stall. So now they sit and wait until next month UNLESS I look in the local newspaper and browse the 'Community NoticeBoard' for another stall that may come up in the meantime and before the lovely lady across the road gives me anymore. But she is sweet and I've given her some of mine and yet she's asked me to stop for a while as she has too many. I bet if she and I merged our downstairs offices together, we 'd have a bookshop!
It'd be interesting to know how many I actually have. Maybe do a book count. Nah, don't have the time.

I'm off to my bookloverscouch now with my latest novel 'Murder On The Orient Express' but somehow I'm not getting 'into it'. Usually if I'm 'into' a book by the third page I know it's going to be a good one. However, Agatha Christie may surprise me and the next page I turn maybe the 'I'm into it now' page.
Hmmmm................................hope so, the Dame has never failed me before.

Michelle
xx

2 comments:

  1. Since I now know your first name I thought I should give you mine. It is Kathy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey cool post

    new follower from book blogs. Do check out my blog too and follow if you liked it. :)
    Read that also

    ReplyDelete