Saturday 14 April 2012

The Life And Times Of Miss Jane Marple.

Anne Hart takes us through twelve novels  and twenty short stories   in which gave us thought as to what exactly Miss Marple does when not sleuthing. A very apt book with a probable truth to how the little lady spends her days. Well, we know she loves her garden and visiting the local church, speaks highly of her nephew Raymond and is able to travel to quite a few destinations, considering she has never married and so has no husband to help with the lifestyle she has become accustomed to.
Anne Hart does her very best to sort through the 'behind the scenes' if you like of Miss Marples life and I must say, she has made superb writing material, thankyou Anne for a wonderful read.

I made the purchase of 'The Life And Times Of Miss Marple' through Harper Collins, but I'm sure it could be found if you want a really good book to read at most bookstores.

I believe there has also been a similar book written for Agatha Christies other sleuth, Hercule Poirot.
I'm badly in need of this book if anyone could be of assistance or lead me to the end of the mystery as to where I can find it?


Still waiting for my 'Murder On The Orient Express' novel to arrive but it can't be long now! ;)

Michelle
xxThe Life and Times of Miss Jane Marple

No comments:

Post a Comment